E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Water Ultrafiltration Membrane
Ultrafiltration membrane is a kind of microporous filter membrane with the same pore size and rated aperture range of 0.01
Ultrafiltration membrane is a kind of microporous filter membrane with the same pore size and rated aperture range of 0.01 μ M. The solute molecules with smaller pore size can be screened by applying appropriate pressure on one side of the membrane to separate particles with molecular weight greater than 500 Dalton (atomic mass unit) and particle size greater than 10 nm. Ultrafiltration membrane is one of the earliest developed polymer separation membranes
The ultrafiltration membrane has been widely used in industry and has become one of the new chemical unit operations. It is used for separating, concentrating and purifying biological products, pharmaceutical products and food industry; It is also used for terminal treatment devices in blood treatment, wastewater treatment and ultra pure water preparation. In China, the ultrafiltration membrane has been successfully used for the concentration and purification of Chinese herbal medicine and the R & D of water purification equipment. Especially the PVC alloy ultrafiltration membrane developed in China, has overcome the world problem of the industrialization of ordinary PVC materials to produce high-quality ultrafiltration membrane, reduced the production cost and operation energy consumption of the ultrafiltration membrane, and improved the filtration performance and service life of the ultrafiltration membrane, It is listed as the recommended product for energy conservation and emission reduction by the State Intellectual Property Office. With the development of technology, the filtration function of ultrafiltration membrane will be improved and strengthened, and its contribution to human society will be more and more.
The structure of ultrafiltration membrane is symmetrical and asymmetric. The former is isotropic, without cortex, and the pores in all directions are the same, which belong to deep filtration; The latter has a dense surface and a finger like structure, with a surface thickness of 0.1 μ m or less, and an ordered micro pore. The bottom layer is 200-250 μ m thick, which belongs to surface filtration. The ultrafiltration membrane used in industry is generally asymmetric. The membrane materials of ultrafiltration membrane mainly include cellulose and its derivatives, polycarbonate, PVC, PVDF, polysulfone, polyacrylonitrile, polyamide, polysulfonamide, sulfonated polysulfone, crosslinked polyvinyl alcohol, modified acrylic polymer, etc.
In the screening process of ultrafiltration membrane, the pressure difference on both sides of the membrane is the driving force, and the ultrafiltration membrane is used as the filter medium. Under certain pressure, when the original liquid flows through the membrane surface, many tiny pores densely distributed on the surface of the ultrafiltration membrane only allow water and small molecular substances to pass through to become the liquid through, while the substance with the volume larger than the micro pore diameter on the surface of the membrane is intercepted on the liquid inlet side of the membrane to become the concentrate, Therefore, the purpose of purification, separation and concentration of the original solution is realized. There are about six billion 0.01 μ m micropores on the wall of ultrafiltration membrane silk pipe every meter. The pore diameter only allows water molecules, beneficial minerals and trace elements to pass through. At present, the smallest bacteria in the world is known to have a volume of 0.2 μ M. therefore, bacteria and colloids, rust, suspended substances, sediment and macromolecular organic matter which are much larger than bacteria can be intercepted by ultrafiltration membrane, Thus, the purification process is realized.
Operating pressure 225psi (1.55Mpa)
Test fluid temperature 770 f (250C)
Concentration of test solution 2000 mg/l (as NaCl)
Water recovery rate of single membrane element is 15%
PH 7 of test solution
The minimum desalination rate of single membrane element is 99.0%
Minimum water transmission capacity 8200gpd (31.0m3/d)
Other features of ultrafiltration membrane accessories are as follows:
1) The shell is made of impact resistant ABS material, with pressure bearing capacity of more than 16KG and wall thickness of 1mm. It can fully withstand all kinds of pressure impact that may occur when water enters into the shell, so as to ensure that there will be no fracture under the impact water pressure, and avoid long-term pressure during the use of ultrafiltration membrane, which may cause water leakage due to creep of material.
2) Each huf90 membrane is filled with 1400 membrane wires, and the length is lengthened by 100 mm, increasing the membrane area by 15%. The effective membrane area is higher than that of any domestic product of the same specification. The water yield is increased.
3) the end cover is a hemispherical protruding structure. Compared with the traditional end plane structure, the distribution of the inlet filaments is more uniform, and the wall thickness is thickened by 1mm.
4) The glue imported from France is used for bonding between the shell and the thread sleeve. The bonding length is lengthened and the connection gap is uniform. In the use process, there will be no water leakage and degumming phenomenon, and fully meet the health standards.
5) The connection thread between the end cover and the shell adopts serrated thread, which increases the torque and load, and avoids sliding teeth and water leakage.
6) The effective area of the membrane is large, the water flux is large, and the pure water flux is 1800 liters, which is much higher than that of domestic products of the same specification.
7) Pressure resistant and leak proof structure design ensures that huf90 ultrafiltration membrane will not have water leakage, degumming, sliding teeth, glue burst and other phenomena.
[hollow fiber ultrafiltration membrane]
A ultrafiltration membrane is composed of hundreds to thousands of small hollow fiber filaments. Generally, the ultrafiltration membrane with inner diameter of 0.6-6 mm is called capillary ultrafiltration membrane. Because of its large inner diameter, capillary ultrafiltration membrane is not easy to be blocked by large particles.
Features of folding components
- Good hydrophilicity
After special hydrophilic treatment, the membrane silk has long-term hydrophilic properties, and the hydrolysis antenna is reduced from 79-90 degrees to 30-35 degrees. It can get high water flux under low transmembrane pressure and improve the anti fouling performance of membrane wire.
- High filtration accuracy
It has uniform pores less than 0.1 micron, which can remove microorganisms, colloids, diatoms and other turbidity causing substances.
- Good mechanical strength
The mechanical strength of ultrafiltration membrane reflects the ability of membrane filament to resist broken filament. Broken filament makes ultrafiltration membrane lose separation performance, which is an important index to evaluate the performance of ultrafiltration membrane.
- Long life, strong anti pollution ability
It has good chemical corrosion resistance, oxidation resistance and light aging resistance. Therefore, various methods can be used for repeated cleaning to remove pollutants and restore flux.
Power: 0.75 kW,
Membrane shell: 304 stainless steel – 1m,
Two super filter elements, about 1m in length
Import and export: 32
Frame stainless steel welding
Machine size: 800 * 500 * 1200mm
Weight: 70 kg
Caizhi Mingzuo Building, No.3 Dongfeng Road, Zhengzhou China
E-mail : email@example.com