E-mail : [email protected]
How to maintain the vertical packing machine
Vertical packaging machines are mostly used in the packaging production of small and medium-sized snacks. The packaging style not only meets the national health standards, but also meets the aesthetic standards of packaging style. And it occupies a large market share in the packaging machinery industry. The development and progress of the food market has brought a broader development market for the packaging machine. However, there are still many customers who do not have a comprehensive understanding of the packaging machine, so their understanding of the maintenance of the packaging machine is only rare. In fact, the comprehensive maintenance of vertical packaging machine is divided into three steps: mechanical part, electrical part and mechanical lubrication.
Maintenance of electrical part of vertical packaging machine:
1. Before starting the vertical packaging machine, the operator shall often check whether the thread ends at each joint are loose;
2. Dust and other small particles may also affect some functions of the packaging machine. When dust falls on the probes of photoelectric switch and proximity switch, it is easy to cause misoperation, so they should be checked and cleaned frequently;
3. Detailed parts are also the focus of mechanical cleaning. For example, regularly clean the surface of the cross seal electric slip ring with soft gauze dipped in alcohol to remove the carbon powder on its surface,
4. Some parts of the vertical packaging machine can not be changed at will. Non professionals are not allowed to open the electrical part. The parameters or programs of frequency converter, microcomputer and other control elements have been set. Changing them at will will will cause system disorder and the machine can not work normally.
Lubrication of vertical packaging machine:
1. Rolling bearings are severely worn parts of machinery, so each rolling bearing shall be filled with grease once with a grease gun in about two months;
2. Different parts of lubricating oil have different types, such as the shaft sleeve on the packaging film idler and the shaft sleeve at the front sprocket of the feed conveyor should be filled with 40# mechanical oil in time;
3. The chain lubrication is the most common and relatively simple. Each sprocket chain shall be dripping with mechanical oil with kinematic viscosity greater than 40# in time;
4. The clutch is the key to the start of the packaging machine, and the clutch part shall be lubricated in time.
Caizhi Mingzuo Building, No.3 Dongfeng Road, Zhengzhou China
E-mail : [email protected]